OUR FEES AND RATES FOR SERVICES
What transparency with us and no bad surprises !!!
We also accept all payment methods
In accordance with Tunisian law regulated by article n ° 55 of June 23, 1981, supplemented by law n ° 77 of August 8, 2005.
The agency fees also known as Fees are regulated according to the law in force.
The real estate agent as a professional who carries out real estate transactions is an intermediary and an agent between the two parties who provides services.
This amount will be definitively acquired by the agency when signing the contract or in part during the promise to sell.
Hereinafter our fees and agency costs:
Sale of properties: villa, house, apartment, land, commercial premises, hotel …
* The seller will pay 3% HT on the entire sale price
* The purchaser will pay 2% HT on the entire sale price
Year-round and long-term rental: villa, apartment, business etc. …
* The owner will pay 5% HT on the total amount of the rental for the first year only
* The tenant will pay 5% HT on the total amount of the rental for the first year only
Short-stay rental (no more than six months): villa, apartment, etc.
* The owner will pay 10% HT on the total rental amount
* The tenant will pay 10% HT on the total amount of the rental.
Sale and Rental of Business
* The owner and the buyer will each pay 5% HT on the total sale price and the total rental accessories
* The managers receive a management commission of 10% excluding tax on the gross income of the goods.